EplerWood International (EWI) builds value-added sustainable tourism economies which invest in improved local well-being.
Since 2003, EWI has implemented destination development projects at scale in over 30 countries. Our company track record demonstrates that investment in sustainable tourism economies results in conservation of natural resources, improved income and infrastructure for local people, and social and environmental business opportunities.
EplerWood International offers a range of services for tourism destinations:
- Speaking & Destination Evaluation
- Sustainable Destination Management
- Destination Recovery Investments
- Climate Action Planning for Tourism — More information to come
- Ecotourism: Business Development & Field Engagements